Each site will have a set of tabs which display information about a site.
The assignments tab reflects all components that have been assigned to that particular site. They include:
- Timetable - The timetable assigned and publish to a site playing content.
- Site Settings - Information on a site level, such as location and time zone
- Screen Settings - Information regarding the panel used for a site and details such as screen orientation
- Connection Schedule - This schedule is assigned to a site to apply a specific time period for a player to download content. Use the connection schedule to restrict bandwidth being used at certain hours of the day.
- Command Schedule - The schedules are built in the Management tab and tell a site's player when the panel should turn on and off.
- Connection Settings, Site Network Settings and Player Variables -These settings are created and assigned upon the creation of the account usually internally by the ComQi team based on a company's network settings.
There are four buttons to control the assignments: View, Assign, Clear and Edit.
View - Review the current assignment
Assign - Change the assignment and apply a new one
Clear - Frequently used to remove an assignment that is assigned on a site level so the site can inherit an assignment from a hierarchy node level. Refer to the Hierarchy solution to learn more about inheritance from higher node levels.
Edit - Edit the current settings assigned.
Note: All changes made within the assignments tab needs to be saved and published to go into effect.