USB key update instructions: DHCP Site Network Settings
How to revert an EnGage player to default DHCP Site Network Settings
DHCP Site Network Settings .zip file
USB thumb drive
PC or laptop
1. Download the attached .zip file
2. Plug the USB thumb drive into your computer and make sure it is empty and formatted FAT32.
3. The .zip file must be extracted onto the thumb drive, not simply moved or copied. This can be accomplished one of two ways:
a) As you extract the .zip, select the USB thumb drive as the destination path.
b) Place the .zip in the thumb drive and select “extract here”. (Remove the .zip file once extracted)
Your thumb drive must look like this:
4. Move the thumb drive from your computer to an available USB port on the media player.
5. Power on or reboot the player. As the player boots up, look for a message on screen that confirms the update was successful: “Performing USB update…USB update complete” Note: This message will appear and disappear quickly.
6. Remove the thumb drive once you have seen this message.
1. If the USB update fails, repeat the process and watch for the on-screen confirmation message mentioned in step 5.
2. Try a different USB port on the media player.
3. Double-check that the thumb drive is prepared correctly (Steps 2 & 3 above).
4. Some USB thumb drives may not be compatible with the media player. If the process continually fails, try a different thumb drive.