What is ComQi’s backup plan?
All backups of Engage are currently backed up to respective NAS appliances.
- Nightly, all databases are exported, compressed and stored on the "backup" NAS for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Nightly, all content storage is synchronized to the "backup" NAS.
- Nightly, all switch and firewall configs are exported into the "configuration" SVN repo if modified.
- Nightly, all OS and layered software configs are exported and stored for a minimum of 1 week.
- Monthly, aged player log and audit database records are exported, compressed and stored on the "backup" NAS for a minimum of 1 year.
What is ComQi’s RPO (recovery point objective) and RTO (recovery time objective) based on a recommended deployment?
The recovery point would be all data minus a maximum of 24 hours. The objective is to be fully functional in 7 days, During this time the media players in the field would be playing that last published content/schedule.